Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why life insurance - continue

Dearest buddies,

I am SORRY if I had mislead you all into thinking that I am pressing you all to buy insurance from me. My intention is not to make money from you.

My intention is to educate you all and by looking into your existing policies then I will be able to let each individual know what you have bought (how long since you bought your 1st policy?, do you know how long your medical card is cover up to?, what is it that you are cover on?)

All I am asking from you is to give me a chance to look into your existing policies and as you all know I don't have any transport now, I would appreciate that you could come and visit me on the same time.

It is solely your DECISION to buy or not because I will not press you to buy.

By doing above, I will also gain valuable experience.

Thanking you in advance.

Cheers.
Michael Gan
019-3333632
PS Hope to meet you all soon.

No comments: