Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Voices of Hospis 2009

She look so gorgeous, hope to dine with her one day.


He's so handsome, don't get me wrong I am straight.


Group photo comprise of Hospis honourable, volunteers and the CHOSEN ONES. We are such a "BIG family"

Yesterday, instead of my weekly daycare at Hospis Malaysia, we were invited to the launch of Voices of Hospis 2009 at JW Marriot Hotel. For more info about this event, please visit the following site http://www.hospismalaysia.org/ or call them at 603-91333936.


All of a sudden I also feel like celebrities ... hee hee

IF I remember correctly this event will be held on 24th October 2009 at JW Marriot and we will get to hear 2 celebrities lending their voices to make this event a meaningful and successful event ie. Michelle and Tony (sorry if I got ur name wrongly spell).


Wow enjoying my lunch


Two handsome guy

Telling her that I blog



Oh my gosh, I am so so so lucky

Cheers.

No comments: