Sunday, June 24, 2007

Part 5

Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 23:09:18 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Michael Gan"
Subject: Chronicle of Michael Gan - Part 5
To: "Angie" , "BK" , "Celine Chin" , "Ho Wai Chun" , "Emily Wong" , "JO GAN" , "Iris Ho" , "Leslie Chong" , "Frank Liang" , "Pastor Mark" , "Alvin Soo" , "Kevin Soo" , "Lim Kian Soon"
Dearest all,

I'm back and I'm feeling much better as compare to last month. After the treatment from Ibu (Indonesia) and Chinese physician Mr Ng & Ms Jillian, I personally felt that I'm recuperating fast and I'll take another CT Scan (either in Sunway or other Hospital) after my 2nd treatment from Ibu to reconfirm my nose tumor size. Hopefully may god bless me that it's reduced or completely vanish and I do not have to go for plan B.

A prospect from JB name Mr Chia, called me last week and suggest a product call OMX (website : http://www.ohhira-nutrition.com/) which had help cure his uncle cancer. From what Mr Chia said, it will help to cleanse the cancer cell and Mr Chia has no intention of just selling the product but it's proven that it help. The only disadvantage is that this product is very costly. He, himself is taking it as a supplementary product.

My vision is 100% back to normal and the best part is it had reduced both my vision by 100 ie. right eye from 750 to 650 n left eye from 700 to 600.

Occasionally I still have blood phlegm from my throat.

I'm going to SOCSO office next week to check whether I'm liable for any claim.

Cheers.
Michael Gan
My comment : Feeling stronger everyday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael,

We have met in the lift in office occasionally but you may not know me personally. I have been following your chronicles and I would like to personnaly tell you this. You have great courage to go through the last few months and most of all you stay positive. You sounded so in your mail, I hope you are the same emotionally. Very important !

Take care and may all your effort be worthwhile.

Rgds. CKTeh