Thursday, June 14, 2007

Introduction

INTRODUCTION

Thank you for reading my chronicle. First of all, let me introduce myself, my name is Michael Gan Ing Leong, born in 17th December 1965, residing in G97, Block G, Sri Manja Court, Taman Sri Manja, 6.5 miles Off Old Klang Road, 46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. Email address: mganil2000@yahoo.com ; mobile number +6019-3333632

I work in a company called SL Information System Sdn Bhd as a Senior Account Manager selling enterprise resource planning software solution called Pronto Software from Australia.

I was diagnose with Nasopharyngeal cancer Stage 4A on 17th March 2005.

I’m cancer free on 5th May 2007 after going through the numerous treatments as outline below.
1) Chinese physician Mr K L Ng and Ms Jilian Tan of Petaling Jaya, Malaysia (approx. 6 months from Mar05 till Sep05).
2) Spiritual healer, Ibu , Indonesia - 3 times (Apr05 till Jul05).
3) Chinese physician Mr Su of Haadyai, Thailand (approx. 11 months from Sep05 till Jul06).
4) Chinese physician Dr Wu, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (approx 3 week)
5) Seek "Abang" help to cure my cancer (approx. 11 months from Aug06 till Jun07).
6) Went thru 9 chemotheraphy and 36 times radiotheraphy (Aug06 till Mar07).

Below are the emails that I started to share with all my friends, updating everyone about the journey that I had gone thru.

My comment: What I am going to share is it works well for me but it might not works well for other people.

No comments: