Monday, June 29, 2009

My New Beginning

Dearest buddies,

First of all, I would like to express my greatest appreciation to all of you for your support (since 2005 till now), without you all I will not be here writing to you all .... A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU.

Secondly, as I had been telling you all about what is my next action plan. Beside sharing my chronicle which is helping to enlighten those CHOSEN ONES, I intend to extend my sharing by providing a peace of mind and be independent and a better person. I am happy to inform you all that I am now a Qualified Agent (Licensed To Insured) for Great Eastern Life Assurance and I am looking forward to provide you possible service in my new career.

Last but not leasts, why I choose this line? Based on my own experience, I considered myself lucky as I bought critical illnesses and medical card policy (before I was down with NPC, I reduced my policy by half). As for my medical card I am now only left with a penny for the rest of my life and I am not allowed to purchase any more policy.

I also found out that beside covering the 36 critical illnesses it is actually a savings for your retirement fund (2nd EPF). I want to repay back to you all by serving you all.

I believe all of you have insurance coverage but whether is it enough for the current inflation rate (medical fees is shooting up year after year). That's why I am here to share and to provide a free analysis to you. WHY? I am also insured but it was not enough and I wish that I had a higher protection if given the second chance.

Cheers.
Michael Gan
019-3333632

No comments: