Monday, June 22, 2009

Cancer survival

Dearest buddies,

Wishing everyone in good health and prosperity.

Today I went to University Malaya Medical Centre for my high blood pressure checkup. Oops still a bit high but is now around 96-148. I was there at 7.45am, for those who's 1st time there, you need to get a queue number and get register first (at last I got my registration done around 8.45am and was guide to the Doctor clinic), next is wait for about 5 minutes then consulted the Doctor. After going from one clinic to another, by the time I am done it is already 1.05pm, then only go for my lunch. Total charges paid today is RM35 (RM6 for registration, RM14 for two Dr consultation, RM15 for X-ray on my heart).

At present now I am 93.7kg, had a bit of swollen on both my legs (especially the right leg), constipation and everything else is normal. There will be follow up at UMMC on 1st July 2009, 3rd July 2009, 15th Jan 2010 and 25th Jan 2010 (will be doing rubber banding on my piles and colonscopy test).

Happy Belated Father Day.

Till then. Cheers.
Michael Gan

No comments: