Thursday, November 15, 2007

Interview myself

Interview Michael Gan (yes you are right, I interview myself)
When I know I got cancer, I’m stun, my mind was blank, the question like why me? If I remember correctly I was down for about a week whereby I was not able to sleep properly throughout the night, will wake up occasionally.
I told myself that since GOD had chosen me to have cancer, so I accepted the FACT.
Friends and close one start to share about products and Chinese medicine, how do I feel? Sure or not this product or Chinese medicine can cure me, must go and see personally.
Throughout my treatment, I realized that I was very conscious about the treatment I choose and I had confident for each treatment I chose.
Of course, I’m scared myself. All my life I had never seen so much blood coming out from me. The burn around my neck (during my radiotherapy treatment).
The pain on my head is so unbearable until I knock my head against the wall.
I know that I was very emotional and sensitive and I believe this make my close one in a difficult situation to communicate with me.
When I choose to go for chemotherapy and radiotherapy, I was very down and very frightened whereby I had this feeling that I will not make it. It is like the end of the world for me.
After seeking “Abang” help, I was reenergize to full confident and ready for the final battle against my cancer.
I am now cancer free because I have the support from my family, close one and friends, my prayer to GOD is received, “Abang” blessing and advise, my fighting spirit and chemotherapy and radiotherapy.

No comments: