Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How am I doing since I finish my treatment?

Well, things had been improving slowly and thank God, everything is fine for me. Every 2 months I will go for my ENT checkup at Sunway Hospital seeking Dr Koay expertise – so far so good. Every 3 months I also go for my Oncology checkup at Subang Jaya Medical Centre seeking Dr Matin Mellor expertise – same result, so far so good.

I am still experiencing double vision (so driving is an issue for me at the moment), pimples (as my body is still very heaty), constipation (on and off, under control), my left thigh pain (seems to reduce after sleepig on the B-Ion mattress), dry mouth (still need to drink a lot of water) and last but not least still getting sponsorship from MPlan for their Miki Prune Extract and Miki Protein as supplement.

Cheers.
Michael Gan

No comments: