Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Reply to Daryl

Hello Daryl,


Appreciate you could email me @ mganil2000@yahoo.com or call me on 019-3333632, I would be happy to response to your question personally and privately (as it take into consideration my personal view), hope you understand.


A few tips for you to consider:-

1) Talk to people like BCWA (Breast Cancer Welfare Association) - 603-79540133 or HOSPIS Malaysia - 603-91333936

2) If you had read thru my whole blog, ONE important point is "Had the cancer patient accepted the fact that he/she got cancer? and is he/she sharing out to everyone about his/her cancer?"

3) Eat healthily, I change my lifestyle, I use to be a meat lover but I change to 90% vegetables, fruits and fish, 10% meat.

Below is based on my own experience and view:-
- 50% depend on myself
- 10% support from families and friends
- 10% treatment from Doctor
- 10% prayer to GOD
- 20% others eg. drinking at least 8 glass of water per day, eat healthily, sleep early, wake up early, exercise everyday, breathing exercise and etc.

Cheers.
Michael Gan

No comments: