Monday, April 28, 2008

Participate in 7th Hospis Malaysia Charity Treasure Hunt

I kicked off my 2nd hunt at 5.15am 26th April 2008, Dr Gan came to fetch me on time and we move on to fetch another participant, Belinda at Sentul. We reach Bukit Jalil Stadium as the 2nd earliest car at 6.25am.

The hunt started off at 7.50am.

This time I participate in the treasure hunt as a "navigator". A whole new experience for me. It is not simple to navigate, you know, hee hee, I lead my team to a few wrong directions. To be a good navigator, one must be able to intepret the directions correctly and distance is very important (must know how to judge how far is 100 metre, 200 metre and etc.)

Another pointer is we need to have time master, otherwise we tend to not give up easily and thus would spent as much time as we one till we solve the question. My advise is to limit each question to 5 to 8 minutes per question.

For those who's thinking of joining some treasure hunt in the future, please prepare some food so that your team can have something to eat (well, we had sandwishes and fruits).

This round my team known as "Double Barrel" did not manage to finish on time and we were disqualified. Another pointer will be if your team is running out of time, forget about completing all the hunt questions and proceed straight to the closing point and submit whatever hunt that your team had.

Anyway, it is fun and I enjoy it very much, wow I am feeling really tired but not too worry, I got myself a good rest.

Cheers.

No comments: