Saturday, January 5, 2008

Change my lifestyle

Dearest buddies,

Since my last treatment of radiotherapy on 4th March 2007, I had been on remission till now and I had change my lifestyle completely. Everyday I am a jovial and happy person and to me each day is consider a bonus day for me (if you get what I meant). I see things in a very difference manner and much much wider than before. I would not say that I am a smarter guy now but I will definitely admit that I am a much loving and caring guy now.

One thing I gain is communication, I share and accept view gracefully. Would you all agreed with me that if a person who's under a bad emotion means that the person is actually communicating base on his/her emotions. I was during my chemotherapy and radiotherapy session.

Cheers.
Michael Gan

No comments: