Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cancer survival

I am doing "ok" even though I begin to feel the boreness and loneliness being at home most of the times (definitely this negative signs will popped out from my mind and I just need to get hold of my positive eraser to erase it off).

Well, I can say that I am proud of myself to be able to handle it cautiously and taking things one at a time. Thus I make myself busy with my responsibility as one of the committee member for my condo Joint Management Body (organizing the management of the condo to its best on security and improving the standard of living for the condo). The scope of the work is not much as there will be at least one meeting each month (sometime 2 times) and will discuss and suggest the ideas to improve the current situation.

As you all know, I also go to Hospis Day Care (every Tuesday, except for public holiday). It seems like a recharge for me, where I mingle with all the others Chosen Ones and the volunteers is extremely marvellous in providing the care , support and love.

As for my industrial court case, the judge had make the verdict and my case had been dismissed (reason given is there is redundancy). If I wish to apply for judicial review, it will cost me more money. Well, life goes on even I lose the case.

For your information, I am currently taking a product called Xango (mangosteen juice), it is supposed to help improve my double vision. I took it since 7th December 2007 till now. I will know the outcome after finishing consuming 12 bottles, will let you all know the outcome and am crossing my fingers that my vision will be back to normal by then. Currently, I feel there is slight improvement on my vision.

Cheers.
Michael Gan

No comments: