Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 1st followup checkup

Dearest buddies,

Wow HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

9.30am I took a taxi and went for my followup checkup at Sime Darby Medical Center, reach at 9.40am, my oncology doctor see me at 10.20am (appointment is at 10.30am), Dr. Matin Mellor told me everything is under control. As for the gum bleeding, Dr advises that I go and check it out with a Dentist. Basically I was there for about an 1 hour and the charges is RM77 - which I will claim from my medical card.

10.35am I adjourn to Sunway Medical Center and reach there at 10.45am (appointment is at 1.30pm) .... lucky for me Dr Koay clinic open early today - will start seeing patients from 11am onward. I was the 1st in, my ENT Dr Koay perform all the normal procedure and results is everything under control. In this case, I am there less than 30 minutes and the charges is RM91 - which I will claim from my medical card.

Next followup checkup for both is on 10th May 2010 (4 months from now).

Cheers.
Michael Gan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real income.
It's all about how to select a correct companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Instantly Search HD Movies, PC Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them at Alarming Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]