Friday, October 16, 2009

Positive thinking

Dearest buddies,

Good day to everyone. I am back with re-energize strength. For your info, it is confirm on 14th October 2009 that I am down with hypertension and diabetes. I had been hiding and ignoring everyone lately but all this is flush off my toilet bowl at this moment now.

Anyway, I started on the medication already and my next appointment will be next January after some tests that I need to do in December 2009 (Ultrasound) and January 2010 (Endoscopy).

Well, the cost of the medicines is about RM50 a month and I got to know that medical card does not cover medicine (pils for hypertension and diabetes).

I will also be controlling my diet and will be cooking on my own again (my maid stop working for me as she demand for more).

That's all for the time being.

Cheers.
Michael Gan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael,
A close friend of mine combat his hypertension (close to super dangerous zone) by having hi fiber cereal every day as his diet..And he is no longer having to take pills anymore.. Maybe you could check this out...
Take care
Chong