Saturday, September 27, 2008

Follow up checkup on 27th September 2008

Dearest buddies,

I had a follow up with Dr Matin Mellor at Subang Jaya Medical Centre. Well, the result was very good, oops I gain weight again (now 93kgs). Next appointment will be 19th January 2009.

I apply for KDU for a Degree course but was turn down as I do not qualify. Therefore my studies is currently put on hold. In fact I am asking myself constantly what do I want to do or where do I want to be or how I want to position myself or when do I want to join back the corporate world or do I want to be my own boss and etc.. Not to worry, I am not putting pressure on myself, I am enjoying myself.

Cheers.
Michael Gan

1 comment:

jaong1 said...

I finally found a way to be energetic,not sleepy, shape up and improve recovery rate at www.shapeofyourlife.com/usj